JEC believes in continued research and development to improve engineering designs. Our aim is to encourage the researchers who take keen interest to introduce the modern engineering technologies and practices in our engineering projects. These steps are taken because JEC always has been bold in applying and merging these research works with the practical engineering practices and thus creating better innovative and pioneering solutions.
This wing is headed by Dr. Sajjad Haydar who has 8 years of research and 10 years of practical experience in the field of Environmental Engineering. Presently he is working as Professor in the Institute of Environmental Engineering and Research, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. He joined JERS as an Associate in 2008. He is assisted by Engr. Mudasar Arbi. R & D wing is also carrying out the job of quality control for all important and sensitive projects before their submission to the client.
Prof. Dr Sajjad Haydar
B.Sc. Civil Engg.
M.Sc. Environmental Engg
Ph.D Environmental Engg
Mr. Mudasar Arbi
B.Sc. Civil Engg
M.Sc. Environmental Engg.(in progress)
R & D wing takes active participation in improving and modernizing the engineering projects of JEC in terms of innovation, research, technologies and management. R & D wing is also carrying out the job of quality control for all important and sensitive projects before their submission to the client.
Some of the major contributions and achievements made by the R & D Team are as under:
1. Design of Constructed Wetlands, Engro Model Village
2. Design of Anaerobic Baffled Reactors, Engro Model Village
3. Design of Grey water reuse system, MCB IT Tower
4. Design of Rapid Sand Filters, Benazir Bhutto International Airport Islamabad
5. Design Modification of Wastewater Stabilization Ponds, Danish Schools
6. Design of Infiltration Galleries, Kotli AJK
7. Design of Solid Waste Management Facility at Sialkot
8. Design of Package Plants for wastewater treatment at Sheikh Khalifa Hospital Rawalakot and Muzaffarabad
9. Energy Audit of Tubewells and Sewage Disposal Stations Sialkot
1. Infrastructure of Lahore by “Imran Yasin Sheikh” at 2nd THAAP Conference on Nov. 11, 2011